1. Cancer preventionMatcha tea is full of antioxidants of the most powerful type called epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). EGCG are known for their amazing anti-cancer properties. They look for free radicals and destroy them. Matcha tea contains more than 100 times more of these natural warriors compared to other commercial teas.
2. Increased metabolism that helps you burn fat 4 times fasterMatcha tea helps you burn calories and lose those stubborn surplus pounds. Studies have shown that if you include Matcha tea into your diet plan, you can lose 25% more weight than people who don’t drink it. This ancient tea comes with zero side effects, so it doesn’t affect your heart rate and blood pressure.
3. Natural boost in energyMatcha green tea provides you with good, clean energy that keeps you going for hours after enjoying your cuppa. Like all green teas, Matcha does contain caffeine, but the boosting effect is attributed to the combination of other nutrients.
4. Anti-aging propertiesThe anti-aging benefits are connected with the abundance of the tea’s antioxidants. The drink fights off disease and protects against UV radiation, thus maintaining the skin’s youthful appearance.
5. Feelings of relaxationDespite its caffeine content, Matcha has a calming effect on the body and can be used prior to meditation. Its L-theanine (a relaxing agent) balances the body and lowers stress levels.
6. Improved memory and concentrationWhen the body is relaxed, the mind becomes clearer and is capable of more efficient cognitive processing. Matcha tea increases the secretion of dopamine and serotonin – these two neurotransmitters play an important role in stabilizing mood and preventing depression.
7. Improved immune systemMatcha’s antioxidants act as natural antibiotics and support the immune system. Furthermore, the tea is rich in potassium, vitamins A and C, iron and calcium, that all contribute to the body’s defense system.
8. Lower levels of bad cholesterolMatcha tea lowers LDL (bad) cholesterol and at the same time increases the levels of HDL (good) cholesterol, which helps with the prevention of cardiovascular disease.
9. Detox effectWith the help of its chlorophyll, Matcha tea detoxifies the body and removes heavy metals and other dangerous substances.
If you haven’t tried this tea before, you’ll be happy to hear that its flavor is something to rave about as well. It tastes delicious by itself and drinking it will provide a distinct experience for your taste buds.
Read More : healthyandnaturalworld